HiFi Technologies – Active Sky 2016 Full Version for FSX $34.99 -> $26.24
This Is The FSX Full Version
Please verify you have the correct version of AS216 before purchasing.
HiFi Technologies has discontinued the discounted upgrade to Active Sky 2016 for FSX.
Active Sky 2016 (AS16) represents the culmination of 16 years of weather simulation engine development! New In-Cloud Motion Effects, Weather Scenarios System, Airborne Weather Radar, P3D v3 Visibility Smoothing and Volumetric Fog Integration, Navigraph Data Integration, Re-designed Map-based Custom Weather Editing System, Universal Web Companion App, an Improved Mapping System and a High-Latitude Cloud Squeeze Fix are just a few of the new features to debut in this brand new version of Active Sky.
Beyond the many new features, AS16 also extends and improves all aspects of weather simulation and depiction, from data parsing, to synthesis, interpolation, depiction, performance, and everything in-between, your entire weather experience will be more realistic than ever before.
AS16 also incorporates full integration with Active Sky Cloud Art (ASCA), our brand new graphics add-on for both FSX and P3D. ASCA includes cloud textures, sky textures, and brand new 3D cloud models to transform your skies, while also debuting a ground-breaking new feature when used in combination with AS16: Real-Time Dynamic Cloud and Sky Textures! This enables realistic weather-influenced texture variation that reloads throughout your flight without needing to shut down and restart your simulator. You can use any graphics add-on(s) with AS16, but dynamic texture reloads require the AS16+ASCA combination.
- In-Cloud Motion Effects – Feel the speed of motion while flying through clouds!
- New P3D 3.2+ Visibility Smoothing and Volumetric Fog Integration – Finally, smooth and realistic visibility depiction for P3D is here!
- Weather Scenarios System – Challenge yourself with several scenarios including a Microburst Encounter, Gusting Winds, Wake Turbulence, and more scenarios!
- High-Latitude Cloud Squeeze Fix – Fly high-latitude areas without stretched clouds Map-Based Custom Weather Editing System – We’ve re-designed custom weather editing and provided a new easy map-based custom weather area manager and weather setting wizard!
- ASCA Integration for Real-Time Texture Dynamics – AS16 works with any texture/graphics add-ons (including default graphics), but when combined with ASCA, real-time texture dynamics and automatic wx-influenced selections are enabled
- Web Companion App- Remotely view and control weather using any device on your local network with new webserver/browser technology!
- New Map System – Vector Background Options and New Overlays!
- NAVIGRAPH Data Integration – Airports, Navaids and Fixes now provided by Navigraph! A complimentary expired database is included with AS16, and regular AIRAC cycle updates are available with a Navigraph subscription
XGauge WX + Radar – Enhanced weather gauge with included realistic airborne radar!
- Award-Winning Active Sky Weather Simulation Engine – Enhanced Further! – We’ve been enhancing and growing Active Sky since 2000, and this new version expands our weather engine even further than ever before
- Enhanced Thunderstorm Effects – Thunderstorms are now very dangerous, as they are in the real world, and require avoidance, in most cases, to ensure safe and successful completion of your flights – Flying into heavy cells can result in loss of aircraft control and even airframe stress overload
- Performance-Focused Design – We’ve taken the previous codebase for Active Sky and re-factored it, tuned it, and re-designed many core areas for increased performance and usability
- User Interface Improvements – We’ve incorporated user feedback and made dozens and dozens of improvements throughout the entire UI
- Hybrid Weather Depiction Technology – AS16 uses multiple integration and depiction methods to provide realistic, smooth and correct weather and ambient conditions at all times, while also providing full cloud position awareness to enable advanced cloud-synchronized radar, precipitation and air effects
- High-Fidelity Data Resolution and Coverage – Active Sky 16 includes enhanced global gridded weather data, global sigmets and airmets, global surface data and global aloft data for much improved realism and coverage for all kinds of conditions in all areas without relying strictly on METAR reports
- High-Fidelity Air Effects – Wake Turbulence, Microbursts, Downdrafts, Updrafts, Terrain-influenced Drafts, Thermals and more!
- Smooth Transitions – Cloud formations, wind, temperature, visibility and every other aspect of your weather is smoothed, transitioned and interpolated for the ultimate in realism
- Private Server Network – AS16 utilizes the high-performance and high-availability HiFi DataNet weather network with multiple servers in multiple regions around the world, providing high-resolution weather data and historical data archives for the past 2 years
- Online Historical Data with Playback – Fly in weather at any date/time up to 2 years in the past and have weather update realistically throughout your flight according to hourly-archived conditions
- Active Sky API – AS16 utilizes an extended version of the Active Sky API, allowing 3rd party developers to integrate and take advantage of advanced radar, icing, wind shear, weather data and weather controlling extensibility
- Much More! – AS16’s full feature list is too numerous to list here, but we invite you to TRY AS16 FREE for yourself and experience all it has to offer!
- Windows Vista or later
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP2 or Acceleration or FSX:Steam Edition (Prepar3D Available Here)
- 2GHZ processor or better
- 2GB RAM or better
- 1GB available hard drive space
- Minimum monitor resolution to access all user interface features: 1024×768
- Sound device (for sound and voice features)
- Internet Access
- Requires an online internet connection for normal usage
- Online activation is mandatory
- License Restrictions
- License is valid for one computer/installation only
- Moving software to another computer will deactivate the previous computer
- 10 automatic reactivations are permitted
- Multiple-computer installations will require an individual AS16 license for each computer that it is installed on
- 3.0GHZ Processor or better
- 4GB RAM or better
- Broadband high-speed internet connection
- 1280×800 or better resolution
Changes in HotFix 4 Include
- Digital signature SHA2 updates
- Adjusted magvar computations for better accuracy in some areas
- Fixed crash on exit issue in some cases
- Adjusted documentation to reference new SimConnect/SDK links from Microsoft
- Fixed problem with XGauge wizard mis-handling quote characters („) in simobjects.cfg resulting in crash/error
- Fixed string parsing issue with certain culture/localization settings
UPGRADE VERSION IS AVAILABLE! If you own a license for ASE, AS2012 or ASN, you are eligible to purchase the UPGRADE VERSION of this product at a significant discount! Click Here To Get The Upgrade. Upgrade also works when upgrading to P3D version of AS2106 from FSX version and vice versa.
Changes in Service Pack 1 (SP1) Include:
SP1 for AS16 incorporates significant enhancements, adjustments, fixes and tweaks to further increase realism, immersion and functionality. Highlights include cloud motion effect improvements, improved restricted visibility depiction, new jet-stream and wind-layer shear turbulence influence effects, interpolation improvements, generation depiction improvements, additional API functionality, and much more.
Changes in SP1 with Hotfix 013117 Include
- Fixed an issue where custom weather METAR was not included in current_wx_snapshot.txt
- Added functionality where Disabling cloud motion effect (cloud options) now prevents all high-res cloud detection and should improve performance when in/near clouds
- Attempted improved P3D volumetric fog visibility blending to prevent visibility from rendering too low in certain cases as well as improving performance
- Fixed a get runway API issue
- P3D Compatibility Updates for version 184.108.40.20668
- Added new Random Light Chop Percentage option, default 25%, which controls the frequency of experience random light chop turbulence independent of weather conditions
- Adjusted wind/jet layer boundary turbulence triggers to be less severe based on user feedback
- Fixed annoyance issue where AS wx theme would not be selected in saved flights as a BMP theme file was missing (did not affect weather depiction, only wx theme name shown in saved flights)
- Added reference to FSX:SE with explanation of potential path names within Simconnect chapters of the user’s guide
Improved documentation regarding maximum wind shear setting affecting gusts, and added this notation in the options detail (options UI)
Changes In Update February 20th, 2017 with SP1 + Hotfix 021517
- P3D Experimental upper visibility depiction handling change via previous HotFix made permanent
- Fixed issue where CPU usage would climb and app may eventually crash if Wake Turbulence Strength setting was set to zero (disabled)
- (Experimental upper visibility depiction handling change with Volfog on (P3D), attempts to increase apparent visibility while still masking cloud draw distance using typical “masking” upper max visibility settings of approximately 80 miles)
This Product Requires Online Activatio
Affiliate Link -> https://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?ref=557&products_id=6247&affiliate_banner_id=1″ target=“_blank“>HiFi Technologies – Active Sky 2016 Full Version for FSXDigita il nome di un aeroporto: